Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bubbles

Because everyone loves to take pictures of their kids in the bath . . . .


Last night, the girls got to 'swim' in our master bath jacuzzi tub, and the event was quite a big deal. I am one of those (mean) moms who does not let the kids bathe in my tub too often . . . I just have this fear that if I start doing it too regularly, I'll lose my bathtub to the girls. That would just be one more thing of mine that would not longer be mine, and the 'only child' in me is fairly stingy about it.


Plus, the stinkin' tub is. like, 6 feet deep, so bathing them in their is a nightmare on my back. (That's the valid excuse I tell myself for hogging my own tub, anyway.)


So nights when mommy does let the girls swim in her tub are loads of fun . . . and bubbles. Especially when we turn on the jets.
I thought I'd get the camera out for this experience . . . and naturally, after only a few pictures, Big found a way to bump her chin (no blood). Then she wanted out -- even after all the hype (and the 20 minutes it took to fill the tub!). The pics I got are mostly of Little -- but, darn it, Little deserves to be the star of the show sometimes!


Enjoy my wet babies :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather...my kids have LONG ago taken over my jetted tub...I can't remember the last time I took a bath in it!

    ReplyDelete