Friday, June 4, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday

Me, Big, and Little
Disney World, May 2010

Because I am nearly never in a picture, I thought I'd start my 'Photo Fridays' with a pic that includes me :)

This was Friday morning on our recent Disney vacation, just before our Castle Breakfast. I would say that this morning was certainly one of the highlights for me . . . and I'm not even talking about the actual meal. I just love having about 25 minutes on Main Street USA without the crowds, without the chaos, and WITH great light and my camera.

The key: getting a breakfast reservation at the Castle before 9am. That allows you in to the park early . . . not hours early, and not even to ride rides. Just about 30 minutes before your reservation, and you only have access to stroll down Main Street and to loiter in front of the Castle momentarily.

But that's enough for me. It gives me a few special minutes to be with our family in that magical place. And it gives me ample time to take 100+ pictures of my darling girls.

So, there you have it. Favorite Photo Friday, Castle Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment